Shane's Bike

rider_01

good news havent broke my hand but its badly broosed so i wont be riding this weekend possible next thursday or something like that unless your working or something, and im out of cred so ill just have to keep posting on here if thats ok

sean (Y)

Hi jim,its shane the person with the green zoo,sorry i can't ride this weekend as im working,but next weekend i might be going to manchester with two riders who i know,so if you would be up for that it would be a good ride,i will text u mid week next week to tell you if im definatly going we should be.As for sean would you be up for manchester, not i could try and make it southport if they are up for it,speak soon shane.

Never ridden manchester but anythings worth a try. liverpools very good. cant believe you've never ridden there Sean.

Shane you'l have to let me know where abouts you are going in manc and what time. we'l try and meet you there. If not we'l be in either southport or liverpool I reckon.

oohhhh yes make it liverpool because i have no money for the train to i can get a lift there:D

unless you wana ride manchester its no problem some other time (Y)

sean

ps try make it this wednesday/thursday if posible

Edited by rider_01

cant do night time im only 16 and will have to be back in widnes for like half 5 6 o'clck but i can ride all through the day, we could do with someone who knows there way around anyway (Y)

add me to msn mate if you have msn that is lol

sean.hughes7@ntlworld.com

sean(Y)

Edited by rider_01

Hi jim,its shane i will let you know if we are definatly going to manchester a couple of days before,and i will tell you what time and the location,if i can persuade them to come elsewhere i will if it is easier for you.But i do fancy manchester we can only try these lads have been before and say it is pretty good,and they are quite good riders,speak soon.

alreet boys

if you do decide to go to manchester i wont be aloud, only liverpol but if you want to go manchester its cool i can ride another time because im off school now for the nest two weeks

talk soon

sean

(Y)