Jon Congreve

JonCongreve

After numerous edits when i gathered more and more footage, i've finished with a video i'm quite pleased with. Some footage is from quite a while ago, and some from more recent. It's all mainly street riding, few from my shed and a couple of natural clips.

JonCon Vid 5

I hope you all enjoy, constructive critism is welcome, on both the editing and the riding :)

Edited by JonCongreve

Theres something about your videos and style of riding that makes me want to watch them over and over again! Brill vid. I like the more chilled out videos compared to these thrashing loud screaming videos! But Yeah seriously good vid... I still watch your Winter Ride vid and I love how clean and simple your bike is. Brilliant job (Y)

Edited by College Boy

awesome vid jon mate :P i love the feel of your vids, just so layed back and smooth! my bike makes its debut on your vid! you can just abou see the rear wheel by the boulders in sheringham woooo!

nice vid mate, keep 'em coming (Y)

ryan

Facking Hell Jon...

I leave and you turn into the don didleys :S Shit that was good man, youve got better in like..a month :S, like alot better lol.

So smooth aswell .. Now get you arse down to southend and ride here :P

P.s...you goingymsa next week?:P

Cheers Jewseph! I'm not that good though, haven't properly rode in ages. Leaving to go skiing in 12 hours, so will be back this time next week, and will be knackered if i go to YMSA. But it depends if Wally's going, and i'm not sure about that. Needa catch up on MSN boyo!

Thanks for all the comments people. I knew some people wouldn't like the music, but i wanted it to be relaxed. Keep the comments coming :)

do you people hav no taste!!! i know ryans into 13-14 year olds kinda music (sum41 lol) but hey im luvin the song and the riding!! that gap in norwich over the bench look huge!!!!and the tap in the loadin bay! loooooooooooooosh great vid jony booooooo