Omg, Just Had The Weirdest Dream Of My Life

PaRtZ

My dreams are turning into movies these days, one I had a few days ago actually had end credits. Where people that were in my dream earlier on were seen just joking around amongst themselves, bloopers stuff like that. Unfortunately the names were unreadable. After the credits I drifted awake and then my alarm will go off. It is getting rather wierd, I'll be first person in my dream and suddenly my vision would lift out of my body and start doing a huge, twisting, floating panaramic shot of the location I'm in, or as though the camera were just left on the floor and I see myself or random's just doing there thing for a few seconds, then it'll come back to me.

Last night this dude at my office who I rarely speak to was in my dream (my first ever dream that involved the office) and he came in with dark skin make up and big frizzy hair like Gene Wilder in Silver Streak. My dreams are usually alot of fun, even if they're scary, they're not scary in some obscure way. They always involve alot of action and running and jumping and talking and driving, lots of randoms. It used to be about 80% in life locations and 20% imaginary, nowadays it's 70% imaginary and about 30% life locations.

I find my sleeping gets more fun when I've not had any form of intoxicant for about 4 days. Lots of fun :)

This all contrasts hugely with my older brother, who is a lifelong insomniac and has pretty much only nightmares, if he dreams at all.

A couple of nights ago.

I was living on this Island and it kept getting invaded by these Nazi look-a-likes. But it always won, because we have a castle on top of the hill. But anyway...

Everyone got drunk, but I was asleep at my house. I woke up and went for a walk, and I found a blood trail towards a river. And there were all like big viking rowing boats in this river. I had a BIG knife on me, so I went behind the first boat, and there was only 4 people on it, so I stabbed them all.

Then, it went really weird, because I looked at my phone, and someone called Ash texted me, (I think it was ask kennard), and asked if I would Pm him some music.

Then it went all fuzzy, and my mate tried to shoot me, but gun got jammed, so i sprinted at him and jumped on him. Rolled him over, and threw the knife at his throat.

It was a f**ked up dream, but I only seem to get them when I am uber tired, drunk/half drunk or have gone to bed really early.

I had a dream, where I had some money, so I went to the co-op for some food..

Then I left all the bags of food by my bed, and went to bed.

Then I actually woke up, and was really confused, 'cause I couldn't find the food. :(

I have just remebered that when i was younger i used to dream i was trying to run away from stuff and i wasnt actually moving, and i was getting well frustrated cus i just couldn't move. And i used tot hink that it would qacually happen like when i was running in football or something. and it proper scared me. I dont think i was ever running away from oat scary, just like when playing football or in a running race etc...

and i have justb remembered that the other month, i remember waking up from a dream i had in the middle of the night, and spending 10 mins or more checking that this dream wasn't real. It was the wierdest thing EVER. cant remember te dream though.

havent remembered any of my dreams for time now though.

i wanna remember some :(

i also remember that if i used to think about something before i went to sleep hard enough, then i would often dream about it. Like carrying on from the dream the night before.

i love dreams!