Ben Rowlands 24"

1a2bcio8

That was quite an enjoyable experience. Very much looking forward to more!

By the way, in my humble opinion, the first X-up in derf's post looks better. The clicked one just looks a less-than complete x-up until you try and trace where his arms go and stuff. I know it would be a bit different to watch in real life or video than a still picture, but I'd still prefer to see a nice controlled 180 degree normal x-up than a mega clicked one. Just me.

Might be a little offtopic, but i've never seen this sort of street riding on a mod, why is that?

Steve_A had a streety ass mod vid didn't he? I remember it was really cool but I don't think I have it except on my parents' computer...

As for why not, I'm not sure how to put it into words but I can tell you I wouldn't really want to. And if I have my history right didn't Steve_a go to 24"?

EDIT: A comment on msn from my good friend Gilly

Incandescent lightbulb says:

well i think the best way to answer his question is that i spent 3 years riding mod and never managed to learn to manual, and now after 2 months of stock i can pretty much do it

EDIT MORE: Found it! http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/forum/index....=43594&st=0

Watch that AWESOME video and be educated. Watch him try and X-up with that massive mod stem... it was never meant to be. Sorry if the thread got hijacked.

Edited by Tommy d