Braided Hose

Hiltop

im fed up of clipping my hose. braided seems the logical route to go down. Anyone having problems with these i know there used to be rumours of them leaking and stuff. also any idea where the cheapest place to get them from (i only want a rear), had a look at a few sites but still quite expensive.

im fed up of clipping my hose. braided seems the logical route to go down. Anyone having problems with these i know there used to be rumours of them leaking and stuff. also any idea where the cheapest place to get them from (i only want a rear), had a look at a few sites but still quite expensive.

its around 25-30 quid for the hope hose and various connectors you would need to use it on a magura, how do you keep breaking normal hose?

I have had braided hose on my bike for afew months now and iv'e had no problems with it. but i did have to mod my booster to clear the pieces which join the hose to the slave.

imag0001hr4.jpg

Edited by powerz

Yep booster is still super stiff, feels no differant from before, reason i cut it instead of getting longer bolts and spacers is basicaly i didn't have any longer bolts or spacers and i didn't know where to get some from so i thought what the hell i'l cut a piece of. :lol:(Y)