Before And After

Saracen Kid

looks good mate.

i ran a derallier instead of atensioner with single speed for a while

to stop it clanging about i tie strapped the bit thats toouching the frame in the pic below to the frame and the other bit still tensions the chain fine

100_3944.jpg

Very nice! On a serious note, if you are going to stick to cables, buy something better than the v-brake that this bike comes with. I had a 2.6 and cracked my head open because the brake slipped! 5 staples! Not fun at all, so I would reccomend an Avid of some sort.

(Y) Joe

disc brake, single speed, pedals,grips,bar end caps, front hub, rims, chain ring, chain, tyres need i go on its no where near standard! :angry:

Mate, face it, it is basically standard... Its not like you've pimped it or spent alot on it.

Nice bike there mate, Looks very good. p.s how can you make a before and after post, If you don't have a before picture. :blink: But hey who cares. Paul.

urrr because he added a disk and now his bikes pimped?

disc brake, single speed, pedals,grips,bar end caps, front hub, rims, chain ring, chain, tyres need i go on its no where near standard! :angry:

I think the fact that you needed to mention bar end caps to complete your list kinda shows what I was getting at.

:lol:

Grips, bar end caps, chain, tryes, etc are all things you should be changing on a regular basis anyway, I don't post up everytime I get a new set of foam grips.

Generally when people say they've upgraded a bike on here they have actually changed the aesthetics/feel of it somewhat, maybe painting it or using differant forks from standard, but the thing's you have done will do VERY little to the ride/feel of that bike infact they don't change the aesthetics much either. So in that respect, it might as well be standard....

I think the fact that you needed to mention bar end caps to complete your list kinda shows what I was getting at.

:lol:

Grips, bar end caps, chain, tryes, etc are all things you should be changing on a regular basis anyway, I don't post up everytime I get a new set of foam grips.

Generally when people say they've upgraded a bike on here they have actually changed the aesthetics/feel of it somewhat, maybe painting it or using differant forks from standard, but the thing's you have done will do VERY little to the ride/feel of that bike infact they don't change the aesthetics much either. So in that respect, it might as well be standard....

New disc brake, front wheel and rear rim are pretty big changes though.