Clacton! Sunday The 15th!

TheChai

yes gav im a deffo on goin im sleeping round jons tonight so im going with him up there, gav think you could bring your cam and spoke key and maybe true up my wheel please its being ghey

joe comon ou know you wanna come

o gav see if flower wants to come if you have room?

erm i think we are getting there for i dunno 11 im not sure mate just look at the post but if you ring me when you get there man cos dont wanna call you and your still driving so ring me when your there and we will meet up with you

anyone know where to park?

right well hopefully ad101 will see this and give me a ring :D and tell me and jon where to park up :D

my number is 07963037931

aint road clacton before but i did go there last summer and al i remember is on the right of the pier well a while away there is a really nice pub with some average sized walls think pub lunch is in order

Usualy everyone meets at the pier around 10:00 - 10:30 then go left of the peir to a place with loads of rocks, then slowly head left of the pier to martello

(the pub you is on about is called martello pub.) (Y)

i shall be along @ about 12-ish hopefuly you will all still be at the rocks but will see.

Edited by powerz

ok cheers powerz think jon went on internet and found a map for us, basically from sadlers gav take:

a130

a12

a120

a133

also head for town centre nd take carnarvon road turn left onto skelmersdale road and we prob gonna park at the station

how far is it from station to pier cos me and jon gonna leave early to avoid traffic so bou half 8 prob right we going down the pink tooth brush see you all there, already burnt from today gonna fry tomoz hehe

how far is it from station to pier there,

come out the station then go across the road and you will see loads of lil bolards. then go left past a funeral place, towards the sea front not far atall if your not sure ask someone. when you get to the sea front look right and you will see the peir. (Y)

hope this helps.

Edited by powerz

Ill be attending (picture taking) if Luke gets his arse in gear :P

right getting the 9:57 train and we will be in claction at 10:34. then spose we will head to the pier and start walking left towards the rocks,hoping we catch some people on the way!

Edited by 1handedluke

good ride fellas even though didnt do much ridin as brake was being ghey but must say

chai your amazing to watch the echo suits you loads mate

steve you stack on the rock was harsh man hope you aint too beaten up

ad cheers for the pump geez never woulda pumped my tire up with an mbuk pump lol