Snaped Urbans?

AdamAllen

O.k so after reading hugh barkers topic about his urbans, i was curious and checked mine to find this

DSCF0008-1.jpg

DSCF0007-2.jpg

DSCF0006-2.jpg

So what do you think and there only a couple of months old if that, also I run front magura never used a disk on these forks! ( its the disk side btw ) is there a warenty with these and could one of the tarty guys help me out?

Cheers

Adam

Edited by econtrol

Shut up following fairburn and ride your bike for once!

i am not following fairburn... It's odvious that you are extremely rough adam. 2 snakebites in 1 hour lol.

i have been riding today Adam. At least i have had my forks for 3months!!! and haven't F**ked a front wheel and buckled my back wheel...

i am not following fairburn... It's odvious that you are extremely rough adam. 2 snakebites in 1 hour lol.

i have been riding today Adam. At least i have had my forks for 3months!!! and haven't F**ked a front wheel and buckled my back wheel...

Snip snip snip......

We all cant be blessed with your amazing skill and smoothness.

leave it out, don't argue over the internet its lame.

Why are you being like this to him? You may have a rough relationship but there is no need to bring it into a topic about his forks.

It takes a man to argue but it takes even more of a man to admit defeat...

i just can be arsed to argue, anyway mates are hard to find so why throw them away? soz mate...

why is it bald? and i am amicable (easy-going)with many people and wont say out about it again...

Were you born a dog? ruff ruff ruff???

Shut up following fairburn and ride your bike for once!

lol easy ladies.

safe... haha

Snip snip snip......

We all cant be blessed with your amazing skill and smoothness.

leave it out, don't argue over the internet its lame.

Why are you being like this to him? You may have a rough relationship but there is no need to bring it into a topic about his forks.

Ok you won adam fairdoos lol, safe, cba with all this petiness

It takes a man to argue but it takes even more of a man to admit defeat...

A few examples of spam/pointless posts. If it doesnt contribute to the topic title, don't post. Topic closed.