Blackpool Tower Trophy

BikeTrial Federation

The response to our banners on the forum has been very encouraging. As we expected the majority of enquires from prospective riders have been about the Blackpool Tower Trophy event

We are concerned that the event may be oversubscribed. The total number of entries for Blackpool will be capped to ensure that everyone can complete the course in the time allocated. Those riding at our Bracken Rocks event will be assured a ride, the remainder of available entries will be allocated on a strictly “first come first served†basis. We have full use of the Moon Rocks, Blackpool council have included the Trial in the list events circulated by its tourist board. Should be a good day out whether riding or watching. B)

Edited by BikeTrialUK

This who biketrial comp series...

Might aswell of just called it the northern england cup.

southern england is part of england to.....

Nah, its like south america, over the border :P

How is it going to be layed out this comp??

Going to be good though, i can see people coming down on weekends to practice now lol.

Am I allowed to set up a stall selling some bits and mobile repairs? Will be me and my boss in the work van etc. Can do helicoiling and stuff.

There's not much grass on the Moon Rocks and I don't think many will bring their mowers with them.

Trade stands is an issue we are still considering, please email the web site with your request.