What Stupid Things Have People Said To You About Your Bike?

ilikeriding

the best one is when they go - are they holes in your rim ? it that the tube ? Dont you get like loads of puctures like that ? ....

answer = THINK ABOUT IT YOU IDIOT HOW THE f**k DOES THAT GIVE ME PUNCTURES - THE HOLES ARE ON THE INSIDE OF THE WHEEL.

Some pikey delivering leaflets came up to me and said 'can u do a 360?'

I was like 'erm no not really sorry...'

But i was thinking 'you F**king pikey Tw*t, get your eyes off my bike or i am gunna rip off your testicles (if he had any,-one of his pikey friends had probably nicked them!) put them in a blender and feed them to you through a straw!...'

But he probably had an bloody telescopic Bazuka up his arse ready to shoot me with...

so a bad idea to say that!

To sum that up--- i hate pikeys.

No offence to any Pikeys ont forum...

Drew x

Today some fat bird in the station looked at me and said wheres your seat, i said they don't have them and she pushed me and called me a rude boy. No one else saw though as we were dying to get on a train lol.

I know thats common, but i figured i'd share my story.

Bessell was the funniest when he rode and the asian called him a cock monkey or something lol. He's a complete tit, he didn't even have customers o.0

He well wanted a fight the got all in my face and everything :) willy dont he know i am an essex boy ^_^

that monty was sex and that guy is the biggest cock ever

Lol thanks...I'm awaiting the vid of him now...On topic someone once told me 'Oi mate,you're good...Keep at it and you could be world champion one day.' He meant it in a serious way which is stupid.

to the usual question of "where's ur seat" i tend to now reply

"your mum borrowed it to go f**k herself with"

when running maggies people used to annoy me intensely by tellin me to "oil my brakes" yes because putting a lubricant on a braking surface works well 100% of the time.

best one ever though was "why do you do this stuff its f**cking stupid" said to me by some chav about 18/19 years old bottle of white star cider in hand. so i told him "for the adrenaline rush"............now this is the funny/disturbing bit..........he told me "ur an idiot you get the same rush of pills, without all the risks" (to make this more chav like insert random expletives, inits and mans where appropriate and where not appropriate to make it unintelligable)