My New Bike

bonzojim

hi everybody , thought id put some pics of the new bike up.

i picked it up on saturday and rode it in the bracken rocks national on sunday.

its a great bike to ride the rear disc worked really well the whole bike felt spot on could not fault it.

hi everybody , thought id put some pics of the new bike up.

i picked it up on saturday and rode it in the bracken rocks national on sunday.

its a great bike to ride the rear disc worked really well the whole bike felt spot on could not fault it.

Looks sick (Y)

What's that rear rotor? It looks pretty jazzy!

hi, it came with the bike so im guessing it could be a new try-all rotor, it works really well, had about half an hour on saturday and it did the biz on sunday so really pleased with it.

hi hugh, thought id give it a go, glad i did itfeels so nice and should be better in the wet n muddy essex trials aswell.

ah cool, glad you like it, my monty was good except when i got sea water all over the disks lol. You riding this weekend??

Very nice, but would prefer white rims like the other one floating around (Y)

yep agree white are nice but ive had two xtps with white two with silver one black and a monsterboy with green, so just fancied a change and it was yellow , i must say in the flesh they look pretty cool.

james s.

the bike is amazing to ride ive had it since the day before the national round at braken rocks and i can now say as im used to it its by far the best bike ive had, its very light its also the best dick brake ive ever touched!

Cheers James...

the bike is amazing to ride ive had it since the day before the national round at braken rocks and i can now say as im used to it its by far the best bike ive had, its very light its also the best dick brake ive ever touched!

Cheers James...

lol...