Mod Or Stock?

jayz_

for a beginner which type of bike do i want to get?

a mod or a stock?

if a mod: which one?

if a stock: which one?

mod - t-mag? / t-pro?

stock - onza t-rex?

thanks in advance :)

jayz_

Hi get your self a onza t-pro (old one) or the new onza t- comp its the old t-pro.(Y)

chris

Hi get your self a onza t-pro (old one) or the new onza t- comp its the old t-pro.(Y)

chris

mod (Y) onza t-pro off ebay??? probably find one cheap enough on there

gotta consider your height etc when looking at what size bike to choose.

Yeah just get a second hand t pro. If you post well and get validated soon then it won't be to much hassle to buy yourself one off here. You'll have a lot more chances of buying one off trials forum for sale/wanted section than say ebay or looking out for one.

Edited by RazzyOnza

I first started off on the 26" dimond back t10 which was really not the way to go, just found the set up so hard to ride. After time i lost interest but got back in bought a woodman and just really liked the feel over the smaller 20" bikes. Im now running the simtra st-1 frame which i also very much like. It just depends what your used to or prefer to ride. Often quite hard on the stocks to begin with but just seems to get easier once used to basically just like most bikes.

I first started off on the 26" dimond back t10 which was really not the way to go, just found the set up so hard to ride. After time i lost interest but got back in bought a woodman and just really liked the feel over the smaller 20" bikes. Im now running the simtra st-1 frame which i also very much like. It just depends what your used to or prefer to ride. Often quite hard on the stocks to begin with but just seems to get easier once used to basically just like most bikes.

yeah , ive heard that the 26" diamondbacks are heavy as well. As said before , Onza t-pros are decent bikes and are very easy to learn on. You can pick them up for about 200 quid for a decent one.

cheers Nile

Defonatly mod :P

If you want cheap T-Pro?

If you have a little more cash but not too much head over to for sale and wanted (when/if you are validated)

If you have quite a bit and after quality, then that would be a larger choice and good bikes to start with.

(Y)

Stock! Mad Zero 2.6! Best complete bikes for learning.... (Y)

There deathtrap, nah seriously there ok but WOULDN'T reccomend one.

Edited by RR_Trials