Tartybikes-dannyswindlehurst-5

Danny Swindlehurst

Loved it...Your editing Skills getting extremly good now!

Your riding improving by the minute, So good now.

We need to get a ride sorted some time...Like Phil said Sheff ;)

Really can't wait for your next one, I feel it's going to be verrrrry Good!

Keep it up! :)

Cheers,

Mike.

Loved it...Your editing Skills getting extremly good now!

Your riding improving by the minute, So good now.

We need to get a ride sorted some time...Like Phil said Sheff ;)

Really can't wait for your next one, I feel it's going to be verrrrry Good!

Keep it up! :)

Cheers,

Mike.

love u mike :D

lol

keep the comments coming ! x

Nice video danny but.. why in your video's do you always use songs damon used? just curious your videos would be loads better if you used songs i wouldnt be able to predict lol at the start of your next video im gonna expect to hear "i moved beyond recognition i clearly lost count an escalation of schism" oh and another thing, the fast black and white bit at the start was mint but you over used it if you only used that once would of been mint.. ridings spot on though keep it up (Y)

sigh didn't like it. had it all really (BORING) - gap drop to grass, sidehop over rails, sidehop to backwheel on a roadside rail, pallet riding, failled sidehops/clips. standard

yeah you made them eventually so why repeat them putting in the failled clips?!

you're a good rider though. and some of the angles were pretty good :shifty:

sigh didn't like it. had it all really (BORING) - gap drop to grass, sidehop over rails, sidehop to backwheel on a roadside rail, pallet riding, failled sidehops/clips. standard

yeah you made them eventually so why repeat them putting in the failled clips?!

you're a good rider though. and some of the angles were pretty good :shifty:

Can i just say. In my eyes. How much more variation do you want apart form taps. Trials riding isnt all this spinny bmx shit. To be fair trials isnt really street riding. It originates from Natural riding.

Meh.

Danny.

Mint, really nice angles, the fisheye always decieves though, however it was bloody big riding anyway. 50"? thats insane although a 46" wall comes up to bar level on my long pitbull when on the back wheel just looks smaller than it is i spose.

Edited by afroman

Can i just say. In my eyes. How much more variation do you want apart form taps. Trials riding isnt all this spinny bmx shit. To be fair trials isnt really street riding. It originates from Natural riding.

Meh.

Danny.

Exactly, so why not start to use that in the street? The ability to link moves together rather than doing just one move. Watch vids by people like Nick G (particually his section in the "Our Summer" dvd) or Ali C to see what i mean, they really link things together, while still doing massive lines. I think what boon is saying is, you have the skill to do these big moves, so to stop them being boring add in something else within the same line - it doesn't have to be 'spinny bmx shit' but being more creative will make more people enjoy your videos. ;)

Exactly, so why not start to use that in the street? The ability to link moves together rather than doing just one move. Watch vids by people like Nick G (particually his section in the "Our Summer" dvd) or Ali C to see what i mean, they really link things together, while still doing massive lines. I think what boon is saying is, you have the skill to do these big moves, so to stop them being boring add in something else within the same line - it doesn't have to be 'spinny bmx shit' but being more creative will make more people enjoy your videos. ;)

also very true!

will try that next time actually :D

cheers agen phil :P

danny