Mr. Iolo

King C

Ok so I've pm'd him and emailed him a few times about getting my middleburn bash machined down, but he hasn't replied to them. He did to begin with but this was before koxx days. Since then I have heard nothing.

Anyone able to get hold of him?

Anyone know where he is? What hes doing?

Its just that its not doing his business many favours and would like my bash done soonish.

Cheers

King

Ok so I've pm'd him and emailed him a few times about getting my middleburn bash machined down, but he hasn't replied to them. He did to begin with but this was before koxx days. Since then I have heard nothing.

Anyone able to get hold of him?

Anyone know where he is? What hes doing?

Its just that its not doing his business many favours and would like my bash done soonish.

Cheers

King

Think he`s upto his neck with other things like starting another business on top of the one he`s already got.

Hes VERY! busy atm setting up a courier business and getting it up and running therfore has not had time for anything else, im sure he will get back to you as soon as possible but as im sure you can understand iolobikes wont pay the bills so thats why his time is going into the other business atm.

cheers people. completely missed the greenlightcouriers thing.

I think what hes doing/trying to do is a great idea.

ask dave85, he does the same, very cheap and very fast..

also i wanted some Iolo/joy/ali c pads and wanted to kill 2 birds with 1 stone kinda thing.

Edited by kcchan

cheers people. completely missed the greenlightcouriers thing.

I think what hes doing/trying to do is a great idea.

also i wanted some Iolo/joy/ali c pads and wanted to kill 2 birds with 1 stone kinda thing.

Ali c has them pads to sell i think aran sells them on behalf of him but dont quote me on that though as that might not be right.

pads are on the back burner at the moment, I am buying some stock of backings (send me your addressl Chris!) and looking for some new rubber, but they will be back soon.

its worth waiting for Iolo, his bashes are pretty neat!

Im not really in that much of a rush and to be honest I've put riding away for a while as my exams are soon approaching. I was just interested to see what had happened to him as he offered such a great service and had just "disappeared" shportly after koxx days.