Southend Ride

dozydame

To Simpson: get as many riders out as possible. also, can you see if the canvey lot are comin out saturday, but if not, sunday, Thanx.

To nile: yeh reece is comin out and get danny out and get as many other riders out as possible. This rides gonna be goooood.

Edited by dozydame

i spose i could try and get there gotta do some work round my nan and grandads first but im sure i can get train there but what time you guys meeting and where would be helpful

also i think you may think i have gone a bit mad with the spray paint on my bike but i think it looks lush also i will have a wheel that is a circle and not like an egg and un true so maybe i will be able to ride properly also i may have a decent brake

aint road southend in ages so il be looking forward to thismay be able to get no bottle jon out as well hehe

sorry to muck the post up, but the rides been changed to saturday. sorry about that! If EVERYBODY wants to come out on sunday instead though, then thats fine with me

lol , im ok with both days but I would much prefer to ride on sunday as its less crowded and danny W can't come on sat and can only come on sunday.

You mite as well keep it on sunday - cos its alredy been arranged

but if you do wanna ride sat then gimme a ring - ask reece for my number

cool

Nile

Yeah , it was a good ride lol , but boswell it would have been better if you done that drop, like the rest of us (except danny and vince and johnny)

nice one,

see you soon

Nile

Lucky i didn't, on the way home my non drive side crank arm fell off. :lol:

Edited by mr ?

Nial you got my number right? call me when your next riding southend on a sunday. Dont think i can come out for the next 6 weeks but after that its going to be a cider / riding fest. Going to get a few sweeet bits to pimp up my bike for then! see you guys soon! have i ever riddern with half of you? :S