Do You Find That?

Bessell

Do you ever think that some time you focus on things that aren’t really important when you look at the big picture. For example all I ever think about is riding and dicking about with friends, cars and girls, when really I should be concentrating on looking for a new job/ career that’s I am going to make the money that I will be living off for the rest of my life. With house prices rising and getting older everyday makes me wonder how am I going to make enough money to live on and enjoy my self as well..

I know I won’t be riding forever but it seems a lot of my free time is taken up with riding, some times it makes me think what’s the point never seem to be getting any where with riding any more unless you put in mega time that just ent possible with jobs/ girlfriends and living a life, if this made any since so ant one let me know your vues.

Adam

I never really think about riding any more :S i just go out and do it... its kinda like a chore, but i like it lol

I always think about work, and how im going to get better at my job ect... always think of drink aswell lmao and girls of course... but i aint got a gf, so im alreet!

I just think of it like; your not going to achieve anything with your life in the grand scheme of things, that is if you looked at the really big picture so you may as well do what you want, although I dont do that because I have a concience, but I'd like to.

I do way too much thinking for my own good haha! I constantly think 'whats the point in doing x,y or z' - But recently ive not been thinking of riding, but when I do I twist my ankle :lol: But I know im gonna have to get a decent job so i can finally get a new car and maybe a place and a lady cos it aint safe living on your own etc - as ive come to realise not being able to walk etc. But yea, used to be bike bike bike for me then as ive got older i get less excited about riding haha! Think thats it... I dunno, am i bovvered?

Decent topic Ad!

JJ.

You're just young like the rest of us mate. We're all thinking about riding and pissing around.

Not neccesarily.

I like to ride my bike, go drinking, dick about with my car etc, but i also immerse myself in the future as much as i can.

I visit car forums which arn't full of 18 year olds, most of the members are 30+, many are millionaires and a minority are minor celebrities/royalty.

I am interested in the way older, rich people live their lives, and have visited many forums that deal with this kinda lifestyle.

I read the Careers section of the Times and have various bit of paper with post-grad. jobs on for future refrence and general research.

Others may not think about this sort of thing, but the better prepared I am for when i can start earning money, the better.

In this way I hope to get a better job and have more money to spend on the things i will probably like at the time... Wines, watches, cars, boats etc.

Having said this, I'm sure others can attest to the fact i'm not *that* much of an old man when out and about!

Bang on. provided you arent in the poor house, can provide for the people/animals around you and can keep whatever toys and things you want, why think further?

There's a lot of tossers in this village, a very high proportion are rich. That alone is enough to put me off high-flying.

I like riding so i do it.

I dont care about being mr big in the future being rich or anything like that.

i want fun with my life. you hear of all these succesfull people etc i dunno say tony blair hes succesfull ( i think) but how shit of a life does that look.

Im going to make my life fun what if you die early?