Try All 108.9

Yeah, if you can stretch that extra £20 out. The eno is in a league of it's own really. I've heard mixed reviwes from the tensile and the try-all. I think people just go for the try-all becuase it has lots of engagement points, but the difference between 72ep and 108ep isn't really noticeable when you get used to each freewheel. Once to start getting above 60 you don't need to worr about the number of ep's.

I've heard very little complaints about the ENO. Amazing component. I wouldn't use any other freewheel.

(Y)

I've only used the ENO and ACS's, so i can't comment on them from experince.

But i'd go with the tensile becuase it's cheaper. But really try and get the ENO.

Don't forget tarty are closed for a while. Read the news. (Y)

yer i think i will go with the tensile as i do not have the funds for a eno and they seem to be quite popular.......thanks any way (Y)

how do you get the crank arm of to get to the freewheel i have taken the hex bolt out but it wont budge

Edited by sam ere luvin :Ptrials:P

yer i think i will go with the tensile as i do not have the funds for a eno and they seem to be quite popular.......thanks any way (Y)

how do you get the crank arm of to get to the freewheel i have taken the hex bolt out but it wont budge

crank extractors

:$ is that just like a bearing pull?

if thats the rite word lol

your best getting your lbs to do it, 'cause they'll probably take off your current freewheel to (freewheels are absolute bastards to get off). if you want to use a crankpuller like one of these what you do is screw the "big threaded bit" (if your looking at the on on tartybikes it's the grey bit thats got something like stainless crank extractor etchd into it) into the crank, if you look at where you take the hex bolt out theres thread to screw it into (Y) then you spin the other part of crank extractor and it pulls of the crank (Y)

whats a bearing pull? :$

subject of freewheels: I'd recommend an eno 'cause you can replace bit's on it if you manage to kill it (Y) and you can service them really easily, 'cause they've got a sealed bearing theres far less parts to ping out when you open it (Y)

Edited by ogre

hi i have been looking into buying a try all 108.9 freewheel. i do not know much about this type of freewheel and was wondering if anybody could help me on that ;)

Why dont you buy it instead of waiting for other people to spend the money and get there view (cheap skate)

Why dont you buy it instead of waiting for other people to spend the money and get there view (cheap skate)

no offence mate but u sound like a bit of a spanner. your other post your up your own arse this one your calling him a cheap skate why?

if youve got nothing usefull to say then dont bother saying anything at all

wots the point in saying that i am new to trials and only started about a month ago and i was wanting upgrade my bike and the only advise you can give is calling me a cheap skate!!! :angry:

Get a Tensile.

Well said Joe.

I have a Tensile, it has never skipped and makes a really nice noise.

In the same time, one of my mates has bought a Try-All, which skipped like mad, then an Eno, which hasn't skipped once. Just like my tensile.

Tensiles are cheaper than Try-All and much better. So get one.

I've been running an echo freewheel and i think its pretty good. Skipped about twice in 2 months. They are an exact copy of the eno, with all the parts interchangeable and stuff lol. Not sure about the price of them in the uk though

were can i get a eno?

Trials-UK (Y)

I've been running an echo freewheel and i think its pretty good. Skipped about twice in 2 months. They are an exact copy of the eno, with all the parts interchangeable and stuff lol. Not sure about the price of them in the uk though

They're £10 more haha