Crank Hops

Hi, just got the crank hop sorted and i can only hop a sort distance and also not very high.

I was just woundering is there any tips that could make me hop higher (than a curb :$) or further.

Thanks

Nigel

Edited by shogun_gimp

Yea i tryed that website but i cant really understand :lol::P But i leant back and i bailed badly. I flipped the bike so.....

Yer thats what happens, you need to get your balance correct. The right angle and basicaly PRATICE. You will fall off alot and you will flip you just need to carry on get back up and try again :)

Ben

When I first learnt to skip hop, which was like just over 3 years ago. My mates used to say, "look all you have to do is just pull up and kick and then once your on back wheel just slightly lower the front and kick agen... but make sure you use your brake". I tried what they said and after like 15 minutes of trying them I was off down the road on my back wheel... I know it sounds rather stupid but it was what got me as good as I am now! (Y)

John

there any riders that live near you? if so watch them not just videos see how they preload for gaps and such although everyone gaps differently to some extent it's always a similar movement, and get them to watch you and point out what your not doing, could do better etc. get some pallets and put them a distance away from eachother and gap them, each time making the gap a little bit bigger (Y) or put another pallet on top and aim to get higher.

there any riders that live near you? if so watch them not just videos see how they preload for gaps and such although everyone gaps differently to some extent it's always a similar movement, and get them to watch you and point out what your not doing, could do better etc. get some pallets and put them a distance away from eachother and gap them, each time making the gap a little bit bigger (Y) or put another pallet on top and aim to get higher.

Unfortually there isnt anybody that rides near where i live. Ok ill get some more pallets.

Thanks for the replys