Getting A New Bike

Keyry

time to give a reply that you'd give...

why the f**k dont you f**king go to a bike shop you retard and ask them!!

OR

buy every bike and sell the ones you dont like

problem solved (Y)

Thats what i was thinking about doing mate but my dad seems to think that 200 bikes wont fit in my garage.

I spose your just jelious because you probly have a crappy mission reefer. with crappy vee brakes (looser)

Thats what i was thinking about doing mate but my dad seems to think that 200 bikes wont fit in my garage.

I spose your just jelious because you probly have a crappy mission reefer. with crappy vee brakes (looser)

if your smart enough to look at my profile you'd see what bike i have.

theres nothing wrong with vee's...

oh yeah, dont call me mate.

How do you no i havent got a bike i sed i wanted a new bike not a 1st bike

you ugly little boy

Anyway, i bet that the bike ive got atm is still better than the one that u have, even though i still wanna get a new one

Edited by Keyry

keyry you obviously dont ride, if you did you'd know that you can get vee's that if setup properly work better than maguras,

then you post absolutly shit and pointless comments in threads where people actually want to find something out because their interested in trials.

looking at most of your threads you sound like a little angry faggit kid who is probably angry because his mates started puberty before you. if its that big a problem just f**k of to a suicide forum or something where people can help you out in your shitty little life. so that your not just some little twat who makes this forum shit.

you understand

How do you no i havent got a bike i sed i wanted a new bike not a 1st bike

you ugly little boy

Anyway, i bet that the bike ive got atm is still better than the one that u have, even though i still wanna get a new one

you'v said in other threads that you dont have a bike.

I am only 11 so no i havent started but god i wish i was big like you then i could tell people to grow up.

I am not runing the forum im making it better your trashing it you fool i would laugh if you died today.

If you really wanted some advice then maybe you should of put afew more details in your first post and less attitude. :angry:

i,e if you are after buying a 20" or 26" and what your budget is. (Y)

Edited by powerz