Am I Blleding My Brake Right

When i bleed my back hs33 i do it in the bath,I do this by filling the bath about half way up with cold water then Put the hold break under water and undo both the bolts (the 5mm one on the calliper and the smaller bolt on the lever).After you have took these bolts out pump the break about 10 times getting all the out water or whatever you used befor out.Then put your finger over the small hole were you removed the bolt from the lever and pull the lever in,take your finger away from the hole and relise the lever slowly and steadly.Do this about 15-20 times and your break should be fine.Hope this helped and good luck

When i bleed my back hs33 i do it in the bath,I do this by filling the bath about half way up with cold water then Put the hold break under water and undo both the bolts (the 5mm one on the calliper and the smaller bolt on the lever).After you have took these bolts out pump the break about 10 times getting all the out water or whatever you used befor out.Then put your finger over the small hole were you removed the bolt from the lever and pull the lever in,take your finger away from the hole and relise the lever slowly and steadly.Do this about 15-20 times and your break should be fine.Hope this helped and good luck

Harry i do your brakes not you lol

Anyway what are you using to bleed you brake ?? If your useing water. This is the way iv all ways done it. Works fine.

liam

Edited by missionmod

I tried this but the piston's don't go all the way out and the lever feels really spongy. What shall i do now?

I tried this but the piston's don't go all the way out and the lever feels really spongy. What shall i do now?

Have you put the tpa in all the way ?? and what he doesnt say is you need to put the bolts back in the calliper and leaver when the brake is still under water as air all get in the brake. Thats what usealy make the brake spungey.

liam

ok this is how i do mine..............

like said before but mine goes in the sink......save water heheheh.......take the bolt out from caliper .take grub screw out lever while underwater......

get a seringe and some pipe add the fitting to the pipe put in grub screw hole.........

bleed your brake under water... pull water in 2 the seringe underwater all the time so no air gets in ........once done put screws back in whilst under water

job done

Have you put the tpa in all the way ?? and what he doesnt say is you need to put the bolts back in the calliper and leaver when the brake is still under water as air all get in the brake. Thats what usealy make the brake spungey.

liam

Yeah, that's what i did.

Will try that Mrkoxx.