Hans Rey's

Dan Jones

I ordered this DVD from the Hans Rey website the link can be found here:

http://www.hansrey.com/latestadventures.htm

Its the 4th news article from the top.

Its more something for the rider who has been riding more than 5 years. I seriously think its worth adding to your collection. (Tartybikes should get some in stock because its top notch :lol: ).

Basically its what it says, video collection. Hans "NoWay" Rey from 1992, Level Vibes 1993, Monkey See Monkey Do 1995 and Big Five 1997.

The Big Five video is SERIOUSLY impressive even by todays standards, if you thought some of the moves that coustellier or who ever are doing now are new, its time to think again.

I think Evolve and maybe Revolution probably got the style of music etc idea from this video.

Anyway Guys and Girls check this DVD out.

Take it easy,

Dan.

p.s. Mr Marshall when are you coming over to watch Monkey See monkey do?

The Big Five video is SERIOUSLY impressive even by todays standards, if you thought some of the moves that coustellier or who ever are doing now are new, its time to think again

ive got hans reys big five on tape, is a very very cool video! massive variety of riding. when im next home ill try and record it to my comp somehow and upload it.

Edited by threesixty