Norwich Ride!

Adrian

sorry chaps i didnt mean to offend, i was referring to the pics of the single pallet on the grass was just bit pointless. The others were kool but like i said i didnt expect such a reaction

tom...

nah no worries dude!! just thought you were saying we were shit lol!! yeah the pallette on the grass was pretty dumb but one is my desktop background :D it was funny though, the reason there is so many of me and adrian tryin to get on the pallette at the same time, is because i missed lol and cuoldnt get back on because i couldnt stop laughing!

Think the fact that he ant fat mike or joe (my baby) is why the ant all that good. you need to be a trials rider to get the best angle know what looks good and all that shiz, ps wear your f**king helmits...

helmets** nd we're big boys now and dont need other people to tell us that helmets are safer... it got reli hot so we cudnt be bothered with them lol... and before one of you say 'youll be bothered when one of cracks your head open'.. its our choice weva we wear them or not :)

Edited by aim@me

Great riding guys, in all the photos someone somewhere was smiling, which is what we like to see.

If im honest......You can tell the photographer hasn't done much sports photography, but i guess everyone has to start somewhere

I just hope you didn't pay them much :-lol

Pictures are shit. Wheer your f**king helmets. I don't give a shit how hot it is.

A - Its gives trials a bad name and look as in in the sense that we don't take safety precortions in our sport.

B - You may die and it looks shit when you don't wear a helmet.

Danny.

haha. we didn't pay them atall......

good day. snaps are a bit gay though. he makes me look creepy/ angry in the last few shots.

J-B (on the limey )

haha jon looked evil hehe...such a good day, lol you wont ever see us not smiling at a ride in norwich :D

Pictures are shit. Wheer your f**king helmets. I don't give a shit how hot it is.

A - Its gives trials a bad name and look as in in the sense that we don't take safety precortions in our sport.

Danny.

to be honest danny, i don't think anyone is going to care what you say! yeah we aren't wearing helmets, ? i see hundreds of people riding bikes without helmets...that must be giving biking all over a bad name?? we do take precautions in the way we ride but we weren't even doing anything big...i know now someone will say "it doesn't matter if it was big or not!" but it was our choice....get over yourself

Edited by Sheringham_trials

Danny.

stop trying to sound clever when your thick, stop trying to act as though wer're your kids and tell us reason that are pure ballshit, and stop trying to sound mature when a lil kid, and most of all stop trying to lick the mods asses... and talking like you did in your first sentance would get you a nice smack on the nose, bet you cant even afford a camera haha let alone know how to use one

HAHA iv never laughed so much in all my life at such pure bollocks! so because i sometime dont wear a helmet, im a bad person and making our sport look bad? we're jumping off buildings ffs! like thats safe. and since you want to act so grown and be our our health and safety geek, could you promise me that next time you see some people kicking a football around in the street make sure theyre wearing shinpads and footyboots and also make sure their studs are all good and safe :) thank you mum

ps. your a twat.. and oh yea.. as ryan said, get over your self and pull your big head out of your asshole

Edited by aim@me

QUOTE: Pictures are shit. Wheer your f**king helmets. I don't give a shit how hot it is.

to be honest you're giving trials more of a bad name than us, by acting like a c**k!!

QUOTE: A - Its gives trials a bad name and look as in in the sense that we don't take safety precortions in our sport.

yeh, maby we should have wore helmets!! but by not wearing helmets it not magicly giving trials a bad name!

tell me how many bmx and skaters wear helmets? other than pros. more people in trials wear helmets than both bmxers and skaters (that i've seen)

QUOTE: B - You may die and it looks shit when you don't wear a helmet.

i'm with @im at me on this. you do seem to be quite the tw*t

Edited by johny boy

Good riding but the pics are pretty awful tbf even if it is thier first time doing action stuff

yeah good use of the spell checker mate!

jesus christ theres been such a fuss over nothing with these pics! the guy randomly turned up towards the end of our ride and said would we mind he if took a few shots?