Spoke Lengths Needed

deanie-b

Any idea what rim the Onza really is? It's bound to be something else re-branded. Got a pic? Would help a lot.

Oh yeah, the M475 will take exactly the same spoke lengths as the Deore Disc hubs. Should be in the DT calculator?

Any idea what rim the Onza really is? It's bound to be something else re-branded. Got a pic? Would help a lot.

Oh yeah, the M475 will take exactly the same spoke lengths as the Deore Disc hubs. Should be in the DT calculator?

Thats a massive help on it's own mate, I'll tell the boys @ tartys that when they open back up.

Thanks very much (Y)

No worries, can't find a pic of the rim though, so that I can see what it would be minus the Onza sticker. Looks like a medium kinda depth rim though, so somewhere around the depth of the DM24s and Sun Rhyno Light XLs, I'd have thought if you used the DT calculator with a deore disc and a DM24 it should come out about right, certainly usable anyway, even if there a mill or 2 out.

Depends how much of a hurry you're in though. (Y)

No worries, can't find a pic of the rim though, so that I can see what it would be minus the Onza sticker. Looks like a medium kinda depth rim though, so somewhere around the depth of the DM24s and Sun Rhyno Light XLs, I'd have thought if you used the DT calculator with a deore disc and a DM24 it should come out about right, certainly usable anyway, even if there a mill or 2 out.

Depends how much of a hurry you're in though. (Y)

Not when it's a mod rim for the front ;)

lol, thanks anyway (Y)