Clacton Ride 2 Weeks Time

powerz

Yea man I agree, I haven't seen you for a bit either, hope to see you there.

Tis looking good, lets hope the weather gets better.

cheers guys, sadly im getting bored with just a rear brake, but everything that i've tried to sort out some kind of lever that can do both, hasn't really got anywhere :( might just go back to using a 05 lever with both brakes, but it wasn't really very powerful, hopefully ill try it before claction and see what its like. also i invested in a DJ mountain bike thing that i've been getting into lately! which doesn't need no supa special brakes to work!:D

cheers guys, sadly im getting bored with just a rear brake, but everything that i've tried to sort out some kind of lever that can do both, hasn't really got anywhere :( might just go back to using a 05 lever with both brakes, but it wasn't really very powerful, hopefully ill try it before claction and see what its like. also i invested in a DJ mountain bike thing that i've been getting into lately! which doesn't need no supa special brakes to work!:D

Ah that sucks man.

You ever considered using cable brakes?, perhaps you might be able to get a good set-up out of them mate?

If the weather is shite then il change the ride to another date as im sure most peps won't come? saturday looks wet so im hoping that sundays guna be dry :unsure:

I ditto that, after all if we are gonna have a ride in the summerish time, we might as well have a sunny one down the seaside.

Like last time, man that was hot.

I wasn't there, but it was also good weather on the time after when Nick Manning came down.

But even more of a problem concerning all of the riders coming by train.

On the Sunday the train isn't running from Colchester to Clacton and is replaced by a bus.

And isn't this usually down to the driver?

A Saturday would solve the problem, and msn says the weather is better on that day than the Sunday.

http://weather.uk.msn.com/tenday.aspx?weal...ons=wc:UKXX0648

Need deciding ride time is approaching.

Good thinking tom,

The ride is now changed to saturday the 2nd as your right the weather is ment to be better that day & makes things allot easyer for those coming down by train.

Hope this doesn't effect to many peps who may be working saturday.

Edited by powerz

Good thinking tom,

The ride is now changed to saturday the 2nd as your right the weather is ment to be better that day & makes things allot easyer for those coming down by train.

Hope this doesn't effect to many peps who may be working saturday.

but there is a Dj Memeorial Ride on 2nd June.

How about sunday? 3rd June?

Is it definatly the 2nd.

As long as you all promise not to jump me I'll come :P .

Matt

Looks that way now.

I promise that I won't jump you whiskers, can you remember to bring the booster please. =D

but there is a Dj Memeorial Ride on 2nd June.

How about sunday? 3rd June?

Well it was on that day but it appears there is troubles with getting the train on Sunday and the weather is supposed to be better on the Saturday.

Edited by thutley

Braintree people shall we meet u on the train at witham?

Should be coming but I'm hoping CRC deliver my stuff tomorow otherwise I wont be doing much.

Matt

What you getting from Chain Reaction?

Can you remember the booster please mate?, also does it need any extra bolts, or does it just slip on the current ones I got?

Bearing in mind that I'm on 4 bolt mounts now.