Bike Gone, Please Close

horner_boi

yea onza did copy coust, its alot lighter ive been told mainly because its made out of alu instead, and another plus thing in my eyes is no internal headset, rides sweet though, just gapping over some things in my office/unit, tool boxes, tables, etc.... mint all i can say, very happy with my purchase

If its a real coust like the one i had, it will retail at about £515 new, yet the downtubes are like tin foil there reasonably light and a nice frame to ride, yes there better in the way that you can use standard headsets, problems i had with it are, a 128mm bb with middleburn cranks with small cog started rubbing on the chainstay and grinding it to hell, i just took a grinder to it to groove it out then it was fine but i think most people run uci middleburns or koxx with smaller cog. I had mine for about a yera and it was awsome really good to progress on, i couldnt sidehop it but fo taps it was imense.