Criminal Trials

As the title says, CriminalTrials.co.uk is now finished, just a few pictures missing here and there, waiting for some of the team to get them to me.

Other than that its all completely finished. If anyone finds any issues or problems with the site please let me know, as its hard for me to check all different browsers and screen resolutions. But i think it should be pretty much sound.

Comments welcome, good and bad.

Thanks alot guys & thanks alot Simon for your comments and advice from the last thread (Y) (even though i kept the screen the same size :- )

Dan

LINK - WWW.CRIMINALTRIALS.CO.UK

Edited by CriminalTrials.co.uk

Im guessin it is, but i have no idea how to do it. :(

Unless you really want to go onto bigger and better things, its really not worth the effort, as it really is effort. I only managed it on Trials-Shack after a good few weeks, and even then it was rickety at best.

Its come a long way since i did it though, and there might even be scripts available to do it, which is kind of a kick in the nuts for me, but bonus for you.

As for site, its pretty good actually, still think the tiny view port ruins it though. :(

Yeah it is lol...

I havn't the foggiest how to do it though, google it (Y)

I think Simon might know something about it, as it was opperational on trials-shack for a bit.

Edit - You got any links to tutorials Simon? :-

Edited by 531joshua

Thanks for the comments guys (Y)

Unless you really want to go onto bigger and better things, its really not worth the effort, as it really is effort. I only managed it on Trials-Shack after a good few weeks, and even then it was rickety at best.

Its come a long way since i did it though, and there might even be scripts available to do it, which is kind of a kick in the nuts for me, but bonus for you.

As for site, its pretty good actually, still think the tiny view port ruins it though. :(

Hmm, Well actually i am always looking to go forward onto bigger things so i might actually give it a try sometime in the future. At the moment my next project will be a blog. Hoping to fit loads of features into it so shud be pretty good for me. Maybe after ive completed that i'll try some new things with Crim Trials.

Thanks alot for feedback :)

Dan

I don't think you can do automated screenshots unless you have your own server.

Did you use photoshop to design the site, sort of export the slices or whatever you do?

Yea i used photoshop then sliced n diced it :)

I made a few versions of the site, then decided to go with the photoshop one. The first two i made were made using CSS mainly, but they just didnt give the feel i was going for so i turned to photoshop to make it a little more arty. (Y)

Dan

Yea i used photoshop then sliced n diced it :)

I made a few versions of the site, then decided to go with the photoshop one. The first two i made were made using CSS mainly, but they just didnt give the feel i was going for so i turned to photoshop to make it a little more arty. (Y)

Dan

Ah right nice one.

Really like the arty theme too.

You know with the linked images, a pop up is used, it's similar to lightbox, did you just use lightbox and tweak it? Really good I thought!

Looking good danny.

I like the new logo on the main start screen, before you click onto the actual site.

Got some holiday snaps for you to check through. See which you want for the site ect . (If any)

Pm or mail me bro

Steve