Riders In Pembrokeshire / Carmarthenshire?

-Matty-

Hello Everyone,

Does anyone live and ride in Pembrokeshire, a few years ago i knew a few riders but its all dead down here now.

I live near Narberth, but know Haverfordwest is good for riding.

Anyone out there?

I think theres a few scattered about in west wales. No scene as such though. Me and a few mates might camp for a weekend around the tenby area sometime this summer.

Around cardiff there may be around 10 riders now. None of them really group up though.

Ahh kool. Have to organise a ride some weekend soon. Weather and work permiting. Whats there to ride in newport, neve really explored it.

(sorry for hi-jacking the thread matt)

--------

Theres tom from tenby (tomturd). Not sure where he's living atm though.

Edited by Trials Punk

Ahh kool. Have to organise a ride some weekend soon. Weather and work permiting. Whats there to ride in newport, neve really explored it.

(sorry for hi-jacking the thread matt)

--------

Theres tom from tenby (tomturd). Not sure where he's living atm though.

Nowhere... well not much that i've seen anyway. Plus its dannnnger. Full of chavs who are likely to try and jack your bike. I'd much rather a short hop on the train down to Bristol or up to Cardiff (I dunno if theres anything to ride in Cardiff though).

Theres a few bits and bobs to ride in cardiff, their building new posh shiny buildings right now so there should be some more to ride.

If you like natural hope on the train to cardiff, then to merthyr tydfill. Make sure your in a group it ain't the best of places. Then try and find morlais quarry, some really good natural there.