Oh Dear

jayjay86

was riding the other day, been having a sharp pain in my shoulder for a few days. tried a easy 4ft drop and OUCH!!!!!!!

been doctors and iv torn the main ligerment (spelling) in my shoulder............. no riding for at least a month

NOT A HAPPY BUNNY TO SAY THE LEAST :(

was riding the other day, been having a sharp pain in my shoulder for a few days. tried a easy 4ft drop and OUCH!!!!!!!

been doctors and iv torn the main ligerment (spelling) in my shoulder............. no riding for at least a month

i always get a random pain in my back preventing me from bending over or anything

ill just be sat down then when i get up i just get that pain in my back... :(

way !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i hope that you can't ride for another year and you must be a little girl by the way because 4 ft is f*cking tiny ive done 8 ft 6 so way !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

way !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i hope that you can't ride for another year and you must be a little girl by the way because 4 ft is f*cking tiny ive done 8 ft 6 so way !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wupdee do u want a medal or something?

It was already bad.

GTFO.

Sucks, make sure you rest it, otherwise it will cause you more problems if you don't rest it.

Edited by Fat Pants

yea like i sed dick lips, it had been hurting a while (recurring injury) the drop was the thing that triggered it. yea hurts like hell.

my life for the next month involves being sat where i am now :unsure:

Edited by jayjay86

i hope whan you fall off im there, so i can shout 'WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, you little girl'