Costaeste - Dvd

5AW

about costaeste crew, about street trials in spain, about first national ride in Madrid, about road trips, about cesar cañas & dani comas ride in Girona, about last drop of Ot Pi, about a lot of thinks... and, about a high sidehop, why not? ;)

This is a promo, nothing more..

cheeerrs.

but that promo didnt show me anything but a failed sidehop..

it made me just expect another teaser video for a TGS mod rider.. few failed attempts at something, in black and white..

I'm sure it wont be, but thats just what that promo did for me..

I m with him

from what you say it will be awesome, but this teaser is TGayS

Okay, I agree. No more comments please ;)

Grant-Hundley cuanto hace que no follas colega?

This is the first promo of our dvd but I understand your opinions...

Y os explicaría muchas otras cosas, pero mi ingles no es nada bueno y creo que tampoco vale la pena....

muak!

Y os explicaría muchas otras cosas, pero mi ingles no es nada bueno y creo que tampoco vale la pena....

muak!

pleeaaaaaaaase I want another trailer with mooore footage (Y)

muak!

AHHH BUENISIMO TIO !! Es verdas es solo un sidehop pero es tremendo y creo que en el video debe haber muhcas pasadas como esa ! Pero espero que no sea solo TGS !! y que tenga algo de lines !!

ESpero el full vid !!

muak!

AHHH BUENISIMO TIO !! Es verdas es solo un sidehop pero es tremendo y creo que en el video debe haber muhcas pasadas como esa ! Pero espero que no sea solo TGS !! y que tenga algo de lines !!

ESpero el full vid !!

:blink:

its just the 1st one, wait to see them all and full trailer :)

anyway i think it doesnt means just what you see, it means professional editing and good level of riding

i think you'll like it :rolleyes:

i probably will like it.. but that promo or teaser didnt really promote anything. but if you think that 3 angles of a failed sidehop in black and white is proffesional.... then im not really expecting a well edited video

muak!

TRANSLATE = Grant-Hundley does not regard Foll colleague?

And I would explain many other things, but my English is not good and I think neither is worth ....

muak!

ESpero el full vid !!

TRANSLATE = Ahhh buenisimo UNCLE! It is true but is only a sidehop is tremendous and I think that in the video must have muhcas past like that! But I hope that is not only TGS! and having some lines!

Await the full vid

Thats all i could work out of that sentence hope that helps a little Grant.

I agree with Grant on this one the sidehop is massive i will give him that but the trailer dosnt really give you alot to go on.

I still wouldnt mind seeing the full video. Very interested to see what else he is capable of doing on a trials bike eney other clips of him in action.

Biddle

TRANSLATE = Grant-Hundley does not regard Foll colleague?

mmmms not like this exactly..... TRANSLATE = Grant-Hundley, does a lot of time that you don't f**k? (or something like this)

It's a typical spanish expression. Its used when somebody seems to be very embittered for something. :(

Watch another time the vid and watch that height has the wall.

I used the B/W because this day was really shit and in color I didn't like it. The B/W is a precious resource that has been rapped many times and I think that in my case it's justified.

Although that its not important. You are not "agonices" (dying?) with the video because there will be more promos; more long and best. This is only a sample.

(soooooooooorry for my english, ironyguys) ;)

Carles, tendrás que currarte una promo mas larga porque parece que no les convence, aquí parece que funcionan diferente.

I think the promo is too short but it shows the level and the quality of the large video, ok, it's a failed sidehop but no everybody can try to do it.

Sorry for my poor english.

Hahaha...

this is incredible..

all of the people that have posted in this topic, dont even sidehop half of that amazing wall(is a spanish expression)...

otherwise, they critic te video with al of their heart...

incredible..

the promo is really good, the edition is nothing simple, is quite a good edition, and please, wait to wath the DVD..

Keep it ip costaeste team!

:)

Hahaha...

this is incredible..

all of the people that have posted in this topic, dont even sidehop half of that amazing wall(is a spanish expression)...

otherwise, they critic te video with al of their heart...

incredible..

the promo is really good, the edition is nothing simple, is quite a good edition, and please, wait to wath the DVD..

Keep it ip costaeste team!

:)

even if I m not good at side up, I m smart enough to know that a good side up is when you stay on the FECKING wall, isn't it?

side up only is not trial

Edited by chimpanzyyyy

mmm, it's only a teaser mate, wait for the full vid and enjoy it, LiTe is the best spanish rider and that clip is only for show her sidehops (+1.35 - 1.40m at the moment)

I know, I m sure the full vid will be the sex...

it's just that what s the link between the fact that this teaser is not good and the fact that some people who don't like it are gay ta side up? :closedeyes: