.·:*¨¨*:·.gu 07 Mod.·:*¨¨*:·.

powerz

Afew pics of me 07 Gu waited along time for this beast and took alot of saving but was worth it.

spec for those who care:

GU 07 frame

GU 06 forks

Echo Headset

Monty stem

Zoo riser bars

Echo BB

Tensile freewheel

Zoo cranks

GU bashring

Shindig pedals

KHE Collapse Chain

Onza hog front wheel with titanium bolts

Echo 07 rear rim on GU hub with titanium bolts

Magura louise front brake (now with viz gothic rotor)

Magura HS33, braided hose, gold bolts everywhere posible, 74 kingz TPA, Adamant levr blade and rock pads blue

Try-All tyres

I think thats about everything lol

Big thanks to adam at trialfutur.

post-8761-1183218497_thumb.jpg

post-8761-1183218532_thumb.jpg

post-8761-1183218679_thumb.jpg

Edited by powerz

Make you gap further WTF!!! lol, yea i do like the stelthy look but at the same time is a lil drab so im defo guna get the front rim gold, despite alot of peeps disliking the gold i like it (Y)

Cheers for comments so far :D

Make you gap further WTF!!! lol, yea i do like the stelthy look but at the same time is a lil drab so im defo guna get the front rim gold, despite alot of peeps disliking the gold i like it (Y)

Cheers for comments so far :D

And thats all that counts man.

I love black and "subtly" gold bikes. Just don't go getting gold headsets, skewers, pedals, grip clamps, bars, stem bolts etc....

Looks mint as it is and a gold front rim would balance it with just the right amount of colour i reckon.

Bet your well happy with it, nothing quite like having a new bike.

Cheers glad most like it, Yep im not guna go OTT with the gold just the gold front rim thats it.

Iv'e been out for another ride today & the bike just rides so lush, got the hang of taps on the first ride. :D

few pics of it today:

post-8761-1183297356_thumb.jpg

post-8761-1183297376_thumb.jpg

Looks fit mate. Although, no offence on your behalf but I think the new GUs are already a little too common!! There's loads on here now. Someone will probably have a go at me for saying it cause I have a zoo python which are common lol but it's my opinion..

CJ.. (Y)

Looks fit mate. Although, no offence on your behalf but I think the new GUs are already a little too common!! There's loads on here now. Someone will probably have a go at me for saying it cause I have a zoo python which are common lol but it's my opinion..

CJ.. (Y)

Yea no offence taken i know exactly what you mean i cant believe how many people on here have got em, to many rich kids out there lol