New Video

Nick Garland

I put together this video of me riding my new Czar, its just from some local spots.

Here is a google video link as youtubes uploader kept failing. Google Videos

Can download the video from here 720x480, so much nicer quality, from here My Site

If there starts to become a lot of downloads, which I doubt I will rehost it.

Enjoy, comments welcome on editing and riding.

that was a sweet vid dude, liked the song went well with the video even though not my kinda tune. And really like the technique for your taps, and editing was really good. Would of like to see a few more gaps and actual side hop(not front to backs - i do the same though) and a few more different lines/moves.

Yeah not bad. Thought the tune was alright. I was really disppointed after seeing the little bit at 15 seconds, that no roof gap appeared later in the video! You can't play with people's emotions like that!

Where were the huge manuals?

Don't know what he's talking about but it sounds like a plan to me.

And, kind of unrelated, but I think that is the closest bike I have seen to a pogo stick to date! Congrats I guess...

I am in a tiny town called Mytchett, that was mostly filmed in Farnborough and a small bit in Fleet. Guildford I would say is the nearest big city in Surrey.

Thanks for the comments so far guys, better than I was expecting for some reason.

Ah, quite far away then, was maybe thinking you were the other side of guildford, maybe half way or something, that would mean you're quite close but nope :(

I'll have to go to guildford one day to ride! Gotta see the lovely Phil!