Happy Birthday Jonny Mc!

0zzy

Happy birthday darling. Hate it now you've moved to Liverpool :( Its absolute shit.

I don't see you at all anymore :(

Miss the Notts and Birmigham rides. Zip and Zenith team till the end man :)

Still havn't made 3rd step ampi, nailed rim on Saturday on it, Yes, just like you :P

haha.

Have an amazing Birthday mate, you deserve only the best.

Danny xxx

Happy birthday!

Get any good presents ? :P

Cheers man!

Me mum and dad are paying for me driving lessons and buying me a car and that so couldn't ask for much more!! And then they went and bought me an electric shaver, deisel watch, boxxies and socks (OBV), Some CD's and some dollar for clothes and drinking!

Haven't done too bad like :P

Happy birthday mate when you come you Leicester il give you your present mate and have a good day buddy (Y) (MAN BAG)

LOL I hope you've got me a man bag!!!! :P

Happy birthday darling. Hate it now you've moved to Liverpool :( Its absolute shit.

I don't see you at all anymore :(

Miss the Notts and Birmigham rides. Zip and Zenith team till the end man :)

Still havn't made 3rd step ampi, nailed rim on Saturday on it, Yes, just like you :P

haha.

Have an amazing Birthday mate, you deserve only the best.

Danny xxx

Well made me smile lad, had some mint times back in the day! Some of the best times of my life if I'm honest like! If I had a zenith now I would probly be able to go over it them zeniths fly lad!! And you need another zip to be honest!

Can't beleive you haven't made it yet!!!??? But then again your TECH now so can't say owtt eh?? ;)

Cheers for the birthday wishes mate! Will be good if I get to go to Leicester this week, fact f**k it I will make a Leicester ride RIGHT NOW for saturday!!!

You are coming back to where you belong mate even if i have to pay for you to come down(im not joking).

i miss you so much mate theres almost no Leicester rides any more and riding just not the same with out the random noises and shouts comming from the back ground. and not for getting the huge gaps and drops as well as you snapping hubs and chains every day