Nathan Marks

nathie wafie

What a beautiful vid. But the song is one of the sadest ever :S

NIce vid nathan! I liked the moody black and white - went well with the song!

Looking good on the Sky too - how are you getting on with it?

It's Roads by Portishead - from their album Dummy (Y)

nice videeeo, nice edit. :)

Sav make me a video and il pay you!!!!! lol

Thank you all for the nice comments! Makes me happy! :)

And chris, if you can get me all the clips or if you come down for a days ride, I'll bring my camera out. Or if you have a better camera, even better, mines poo. Don't have to pay me but you can buy me a sandwich or something during the day :P Editing videos gives me something to do!

Edited by weirdoku

Thank you all for the nice comments! Makes me happy! :)

And chris, if you can get me all the clips or if you come down for a days ride, I'll bring my camera out. Or if you have a better camera, even better, mines poo. Don't have to pay me but you can buy me a sandwich or something during the day :P Editing videos gives me something to do!

ahh sweet the quailty of that video looks pretty mint! your camera looks ok... ill have to come down someday this week if your free? let me kno bud :)

ahh sweet the quailty of that video looks pretty mint! your camera looks ok... ill have to come down someday this week if your free? let me kno bud :)

I don't think I'm free till the weekend, uni is just kicking off, so registration, freshers fare, meetings etc etc this week. But weekend I'm definitely free!