try all 135 hub - gu 06

AWT

hi guys,
bought a try all whole wheel that was fitted to a new gu , assuming it would fit an old gu and it doesnt seem to, it just sits tight to the non drive side and i cant space it out..
will it not fit at all?

edit : 26 inch bike 2006 model gu

Edited by AWT

It fits in the frame but it seems to sit over to the non drive side,the brake is set out as far as it can be yet it's still touching,if I put any more spacers on the side it rubs,the frame is the sitting on the screws rather then the axle

Edited by AWT

I can tomorrow yeah

Trying to describe it best I can,

but placing the wheel in the frame with the two.spacers that came with the wheel it sits over to the non drive side nearly touching the frame

If I then put another spacer on the other side it helps but the frame is then sitting more on the axle bolts more so then the axle I'll get pics up tomorrow

I had the same problem with my GU Le, i guess it was similar age. I also had tryall hubs. i never checked if the rim was dished but i had problems setting up brakes as the magura mounts wouldn't move out far enough on one side. I made do with an extra spacer on one side and a thinner spacer on the other.