Street Set Up

Culshaw95

Hi all, I'm just looking for a bit of advise before i think of splashing out on stuff but i've got a mk1 hex which is great but i always seem to get myself in these situations with front set ups (Bit new to the street scene). At the moment i'm running a 120mmx17 stem and highrise bars which as i'm 6ft 3 feels okay but when it comes to doing a bit of normal trials moves it feels as if i'm over extending whether thats set up or out of practice i'm not sure but i'm feeling it mostly on gaps and side hops. Not had the best of luck since starting it all due to cracking my ribs a few months back and only just got back on the bike but i was just wondering what people would recommend set up wise if anyone my height has had issues 

Edited by Culshaw95

10 hours ago, AndyT said:

90x30 stem and arcade risers, pump up to 65 psi for PHAT SPINZZZ

hmm I was thinking that but I didn't know whether to get a stem same length but higher. I don't think there's much height difference in the trialtechs and arcade bars...

1 hour ago, Culshaw95 said:

hmm I was thinking that but I didn't know whether to get a stem same length but higher. I don't think there's much height difference in the trialtechs and arcade bars...

Not much difference but they put your hands in a much nicer position, and as said 90x35 or 80x40 stem.