Digi Cam Or Dv Camcorder

Mr Motivator

Not shure  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Not shure

• Digi cam
    • Mini DV Camcorder

Good luck in getting that camera, when Jake (Ingram) tried to get it, he tried about 10 stores to pick it up from and none of them had it in stock. You cant get it delivered you have to go to your local store and pick it up, and if they dont have it in stock you cant get it.

get both  :o

mines got both all in one BUT.......cost like £600 lol

im sure you could find a good DV cam for just over £200  :o

Nadine.

Nadine isn't ur camera admittently shit?

I remember a topic about it before or in your video. Its really poor quality. Also most DV cameras have a photo taking function but they're poor quality because they're not made for that.

Mine's a Panasonic NV-GS40 Mini DV camera which is pretty good. Look into it if i were you.

Good luck in getting that camera, when Jake (Ingram) tried to get it, he tried about 10 stores to pick it up from and none of them had it in stock. You cant get it delivered you have to go to your local store and pick it up, and if they dont have it in stock you cant get it.

But is it good?

What's DVS?

I'd say get a good digital stills camera, as they can take decent enough footage. But, I got mine as I wanted to use it for other stuff except riding, if you're just buying it for bikey stuff I'd say go for the Mini DV camera.

King's are good too, wouldn't say they improve your riding lots and lots, good to have the reassurance though!

Tough choice you got there Mr Sam.

In my opinion, you will get a real decent DV camcoder for £200, i had a limit of £100, and what i got i was extremely pleased with! So for £200 you will have no problems finding something... Amazon.co.uk is a good place to look, its where i got mine from :o.

Things i found on "eBay" just looked to good to be true, and all a big con.

I work at Argos and there aren't any of those dv cameras left. My store (one of the larger extra stores) only had the one and that went on the first day of the sale. Haven't had any more in since then and the sale ends on Friday.

Alan

Edited by mcajh