Rate My Poster

Matt_Tupman

Ok then I what your honest do you think this poster looks good?

I have three other posters with one with Prawn in the background one Bigman and the last SteveS but do you like the layout of this one?

Ok here it is B)

gallery_2247_518_62397.jpg

When it's printed it won't have the white box lines everywhere so just look past those :(

Opinions B)"

Maybe a white drop shadow on all the black text, so its easier to read? (like you have on the 'dartmoor yadda yadda' bit)

Looks good though Matt B)

Ok done that and yeah that looks loads better B)

on the left where it says ''ride on the fantastic.....'' mor spaced out and clearer to read

ok changed that a bit but this poster is normally A4 so thats why it looks a bit bunched up :(

dont have the shadowy thing at the bottom as it makes it hard to read.

changed that aswell B)

I'll post an upto date pic in a minute :P

matt

Edited by Xdream

keep the same font through out the image, looks shit and inconsistant with different fonts.

get rid of grey box at bottom, if rest of text isnt in grey box, that shouldnt be...looks weirdl

the text above the grey box is over to the right and not aligned with other text...looks weird too...

sorry, these things matter and you asked.

argh, don't even get me started on the typography talks....

bloody graphic design degree. Can't look at anything anymore!

well, at least my gurn is in full view  :P

Indeed. Bloody web design course :closedeyes:

However, it suites the purposes, and you can read it. All the things i would of suggested for you have already been suggested anyway.

However, i suggest next time you decided to do a poster, to try and do it in a graphics package. Word just is'nt up for the job, especially when you want to try and positition things properly.

Not saying your current poster is bad, as its not, but just for future reference :-