Ben Slinger

TrialsDisplay.co.uk

Why do you say that ? It's no different to Koxx team members that used the Levelboss  (Y)

I think people still underestimate the quality of the T-Pro. Or have I misunderstood ?

T-pro's are great frames. (Y)

I am hoping to have my own frame made soon to my liking, so i'm looking forward to that! (Y)

awesome video, one of the best vids on the net . i think ben slinger should get alot more attention as he is better rider then riders such as , craig neil.. and that tra guy .. sure he doesnt have all the fancy moves and huge street lines, but thats because hes trained more on riding better natural .

editing was how i like it .

Damn right, i've seen him ride at a few comps and the way he just hops through the sections is insane! we need more riders like him in this country!

Oh and damn good vid that! nice music and editing was pretty good too, cant beat a good ole natural video!

Tra.. that was a bit under the belt on craig i think... your bound to say good things about ben after you stayed with him during your visit. ben is an amazing rider but you talk about craig like hes nothing... and since craig did that huge sidehop in notts that you looked at your never goin to like him.... imo shut up and get on with it!

you can argue the toss all day....

Ben on natural

Craig on street..

simple!

Cheers. Chris

Tra.. that was a bit under the belt on craig i think... your bound to say good things about ben after you stayed with him during your visit. ben is an amazing rider but you talk about craig like hes nothing... and since craig did that huge sidehop in notts that you looked at your never goin to like him.... imo shut up and get on with it!

Ben on natural

Craig on street..

simple!

Cheers. Chris

Definetely with Cring on this'en! Craig and Neil are amazing rider's. I'm not saying Ben isn't though. I were there that day you, Ben and Craig were riding in Notts and that was the first time I saw Slinger ride in person. I have to say I was extremely impressed, sooo smooth and still going big. But Craig and Neil, although not necessarily as smooth in some places, still are amazing rider's and when it come's to street not many people come close. But natural... Slinger is up there ahead, although Craig is still brilliant on natural. Can't really comment on Neil at natural because I haven't seen him ride it much.

Like Cring said... Slinger - Natural; Craig & Neil - Street

Edited by CH!P

well said skipper.

Also

If this is the case why aint slinger going bigger than craig on the streets.

Iv done bitching now.

Mega video slinger

ta

Because street often only has one or two ways of attacking the obstacle, while at natural, there's a million ways, and as I understand, Ben finds the good lines, making really difficult stuff (for normal people) really easy, just 'cos he finds a good line.

Street is more of the 'throw yourself off a house to a rail 15ft away' and less of the 'cramped runup to muddy rock' variety...

Natural > Street.

Nice video.

Ben on natural

Craig on street..

simple!

Cheers. Chris

well said skipper.

Also

If this is the case why aint slinger going bigger than craig on the streets.

Iv done bitching now.

Mega video slinger

ta

ooooooooo handbags...

...Maybe slinger doesn't go big on street cause he doesnt think its worth breaking everything on a bike just to do one thing, i admit craig is an amazing rider, but its not to everyones 'cup of tea' (not mine anyway) everyone has different views so leave it at that!