Tartybikes-dannyswindlehurst4 ! ! !

Danny Swindlehurst

hey guys, ! new video 4 ! not very good in my opinion :P

http://www.eengoedidee.nl/videoz/download....indlehurst4.wmv

see wat you think!

its all been filmed based round kendal! sorry for the dark night clips !

took me bloody ages to find a song witch would sort of go :P

cheers for all the people who helped:-

kyle hinchcliffe

danny kearns

ben lazenby

Mike Hayes

any whoever else helped! :turned:

comments appriciated

PLUS IVE JUST TURNED 15 it is wrong on the tarty site

cheers danny x

Edited by Danny Swindlehurst

You're a very good rider, especially for your age.

Songs are hard to find and it's a personal thing some people like some dont, so the people that dont, just comment on the riding if you do not like the song, personally i like the music :)

I think you should take your time with the filming there's some good stuff in there but you could do much better, if you get shitloads of clips try not to use everything, just use what you think is top, that way you're looking your best, the riding was good but some stuff wasn't your best.

Keep up the good work buddy (Y)

Kyle.

Edited by Kyle Hinchcliffe

You're a very good rider, especially for your age.

Songs are hard to find and it's a personal thing some people like some dont, so the people that dont, just comment on the riding if you do not like the song, personally i like the music :)

I think you should take your time with the filming there's some good stuff in there but you could do much better, if you get shitloads of clips try not to use everything, just use what you think is top, that way you're looking your best, the riding was good but some stuff wasn't your best.

Keep up the good work buddy (Y)

Kyle.

cheers kyle i am gonna take that in my new vid will take longer to make than all the other cause am goin to start goin to places like sheff and leeds more often cause as u said im only goin to use the top clips !

cheers danny

p.s kyle as u or gaz said them vids dont do me any good as u and gaz found out at leeds :P

Loved it :) I know how you feel when your looking for a song for video, I'm still currently looking for one :lol:

Agree with Kyle about some of the riding not your best, although the riding was awesome!! Song was ace, got there in the end.

Need anyhelp looking for a song with next'un let me know pal, I will look around for you :)

Look forward for your next vid, Keep up the shiz!!

Cheers,

Mike.

there should be a ban for drop gaps to curbs and grass, its just shit and annoying. sidehops happened too often too, but seeing as that all mods do, ill let you off. song was ok. other than that it was good

ash do you ever have something to say about drop gaps thatsncie hahaha lol love you really matey

dude that song omfg loved it thats what its all about thats what itshould be i have so many tunes liek that iw anna use but i know ill get slated and the people will piss me off

but serios that vid was sick blud when your like my ages wich is ony 17 lol yoru going to be one of the best