Southampton/hampshire

37H4N™

i would, if i was as good as any of you lot, i have only just got my bike.

I'm not that good either. Is this meet something that you have just thought up or is there already people going? I probably would not be able to come but I would like to another time.

there is a good scene in the local area, often rides on most weekends. dont worry about your ability, anyone is welcome on rides!

there is always the competitions that the Hampshire Bike Trial Club run (website link in my signature), there is a novice, intermediate and expert routes.

hope to see you guys out soon.

there is a great scene is portsmouth every ones freindly and a good laugh always up for a chat. im not as good as the guys i ride with but it really doesnt matter there is stuff for every one, and if you dont ride with better riders you wont improve or learn as much. Also riding with people better then you makes you push yourself a fair bit more.

Your more then welcome with us anytime i mean first time i come out will be terible due to so long of the bike.

Hello, just wondering if there is anyone on here that is from Southampton/Hampshire as I don't see many other trials riders around... ^_^

im from southampton and i live just over the water in Hythe and often ride southampton. What part of southampton are you from?

I'm from Blackfield but often ride in Hythe. I think I've seen you mate.

I remeber you and your mate where by the large steps. You ever riden down lepe beach, there are some great stuff down there and me and couple mates from southampton somtimes ride there. Ill give you a shout next time we head down if you want?

I remeber you and your mate where by the large steps. You ever riden down lepe beach, there are some great stuff down there and me and couple mates from southampton somtimes ride there. Ill give you a shout next time we head down if you want?

Yeah that was me, I had a puncture ha ha. I ride at Lepe sometimes, its quite good. And yeah that would be good mate.