Any Way To Stop Meat Poison ? - Quick ?

Laurence--Trials

lol, all that made me laugh.. even the simple "no" why am i laughing? well if not.. then.. make me laugh :)

Are you actually an idiot? First, getting burnt with fireworks or some shit in the Halloween thread, now this? A quicker way would be to jump off a multi-story car park.

lol, errm that word was ment to be ac-ser-dent-ly <- why do i get the feeling i spelt it right there ?

it was mixed in with some pasta sorce and veg, so i didnt really notice untell i was like half way though.. buttt i mightttttt have just done somethingggg.. like carry on eating..

Are you actually an idiot? First, getting burnt with fireworks or some shit in the Halloween thread, now this? A quicker way would be to jump off a multi-story car park.

Burnt with fireworks? i dont think i got burnt ? hmm.. i did burn myself on the oven after i got the pizza out i had after my pasta.

EDIT: after checking i havnt posted in that toppic..

Edited by Laurence--Trials

it was mixed in with some pasta sorce and veg, so i didnt really notice untell i was like half way though..

What meat was it?

And did you really not think to cook it first?

Edited by Skoze

lol, errm that word was ment to be ac-ser-dent-ly <- why do i get the feeling i spelt it right there ?

it was mixed in with some pasta sorce and veg, so i didnt really notice untell i was like half way though.. buttt i mightttttt have just done somethingggg.. like carry on eating..

Burnt with fireworks? i dont think i got burnt ? hmm.. i did burn myself on the oven after i got the pizza out i had after my pasta.

Sorry for abusing you, was the wrong person :$ Ill get the lube... haha

Haha, you retard. Accidentally.

You pretty much spelt nothing right in that post.

cheers, and sorry

Its been about 3 hours ish and no ruff feeling in your stomach?

nopee my mum said on avg its about 6 hours..

What meat was it?

And did you really not think to cook it first?

chicken and i did but it was only in a 850 watt microwave for like 30 secs it wasnt boiling or anything..

Sorry for abusing you, was the wrong person :$ Ill get the lube... haha

dw lol thats something i might try though :)

Whats even more worrying is that we've got 5 f**kiwits that thought it would be a good idea to vote for this guy to be validated.

err.. i was valadated by a mod, Idiott..

Edited by Laurence--Trials

chicken and i did but it was only in a 850 watt microwave for like 30 secs it wasnt boiling or anything..

f**king. Lol. Welcome to my signature, first person in there for about 6 months. Your stupidity truly astounds me.

Edited by Skoze

Anyway, despite how stupid you are, I'll give you the solution to stopping you being sick.

bulimia.jpg

Admittedly, doing this will make you sick.

Ah well, sucks to be you.

Oh, and irony is something your dad makes your mum do so his clothes are flat.

Edited by Revolver