Bouldering

Walleee

The week before I f**ked up my wrist I was bouldering and ever sionce i've been dying to get back on the wall, anyone else do it or know any good forums?

This vid is of guys from belfast, not too far from me......

http://www.climbing.ie/video/UnderDevelopedComingSoon.mpg

another trailer -

http://www.maths.tcd.ie/~moroneyk/VideoFil...erdeveloped.mpg

Im a adreneline junky...and i find that quite scary..looks damn good fun though. Just gotta find a reeally big rock? Its basically rock climbing without all the harnesses and ropes..well thats my assessmant of it, any more info on the sport would be awesome :P and where to start!

Im a adreneline junky...and i find that quite scary..looks damn good fun though. Just gotta find a reeally big rock? Its basically rock climbing without all the harnesses and ropes..well thats my assessmant of it, any more info on the sport would be awesome :P and where to start!

Im in the same boat, bursting with enthuasium but I don't know where to start.

well i was getting pretty into climbing last year...but then my middle finger on my left hand swelled up summat nasty and it hurt alot to climb and ride! :(

so i rested both...started riding again, and it seems fine....but i went climbing again after ages this week, and it still really hurts to climb..

i went to see the doctor about it at the time and she just told me to take ibuprofen...

anyone got any advice? is there some way to support it?

cheers,

adam

well i was getting pretty into climbing last year...but then my middle finger on my left hand swelled up summat nasty and it hurt alot to climb and ride! :(

so i rested both...started riding again, and it seems fine....but i went climbing again after ages this week, and it still really hurts to climb..

i went to see the doctor about it at the time and she just told me to take ibuprofen...

anyone got any advice? is there some way to support it?

cheers,

adam

Tape your finger to a finger beside it that is fully working, make sure you put some padding inbetween or it'll sweat like a peado in a playground.