Trials Course

kid creole

this is me and my mate in witham essex on our local building site which has pretty much everything you need to build a course , hope you enjoy the photos and i would like to here your comments , theres nothing to big as we have only been riding for about four months. by the way im on the t rex

IPB Image

[i[iMIPB ImageG]http://i9IPB Image

0.photobucket.com/albums/k265/luximon/DSC00713.jpgMG]h%7Boption%7D

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Edited by Alain

Nice riding spot, Beds thing about places like that, you can rearrange it when you get bored!

very nice. I can see sooo many lines on those cylinders

..and i could get all boring on your ass and tel you they're 450mm Dia. Sewer pipes, but i wont bother :P

Looks sex, maybe try dropping off them 'Celcon' brick things, onto pallets if you don't feel like Neiling your back wheel. But as you've only been riding four months maybe not advisable, just give it a try if you think you're up to it.

Edited by Fat Pants

thanks for all your replys glad there all positive and yeah i have been planning to get a helmet should have one soon. :)(Y)

yeah that is the holroyd with loads of stuff changed .

looks a top place to ride, (Y) and maybee even kill yourself. (N)

keep up the practice but miss a couple of weeks buying stuff for your bikes and please get a lid.

Just noticed where it is. I often(ish) ride colchester with luke n that i wouldn't mind visiting that spot either! Looks good.

would'nt bother now , the builders wrecked it the pallets anyway, the pipes are still fine so if you wanna come down il meet you at the station and show you round theres some good street aswell depending on what sort of level your at , and yeah i wanna come ride colchester aswell