Starter Mod Bikes For Under 350

been there they only stock a few and i no theres quite a few small companys

(mission, saracen ect) who arnt on there

no no no nono nothey are the two worst makes in trials at this moment. Them and shogun.

Tell him to get £400 together and get a T-Pro,then at least he will have a slightly decent frame to upgrade around.

Or he could go one lower and get the T-Bird, but dont get the newest one because they only have v-brakes get the 05 or 06 one becasue they have hydraulic brakes. (Y)

i had a t-bird used it for 6 months ish then got a gu it was really good but the cranks broke on the first day (really not good)

what do others think about the t-bird? good bike?

i had a t-bird used it for 6 months ish then got a gu it was really good but the cranks broke on the first day (really not good)

what do others think about the t-bird? good bike?

Rubbish. The cranks are crap, the geometry is crap, the build quality is crap, they are heavy, far too small. Etc, etc, etc.

My mate had one. I hated it so much I wouldn't ride it after I got my T-Pro and realised what trials bikes should ride like. Then he sold it for £275 and got a T-Mag for £300 BRAND NEW!

How?

Rubbish. The cranks are crap, the geometry is crap, the build quality is crap, they are heavy, far too small. Etc, etc, etc.

My mate had one. I hated it so much I wouldn't ride it after I got my T-Pro and realised what trials bikes should ride like. Then he sold it for £275 and got a T-Mag for £300 BRAND NEW!

How?

yes thats all true but apart from that the 06 one has good ish spec maggies ect....

hey

one of my mates has recently started trials and brought himself (DA bomb pro team magura) i know da bomb aint the best but iv rode it it and personaly it feels realy nice and perfect for a shorter rider it also comes with ok specs aswell

Style

20" Wheel Trials

Frame

Da Bomb 7005 double butted Alloy frame totally redeisgned frame provides true trials geometry.Hidden seat clamp

Forks

ALLOY

Chainset

Da Bomb redesigned crank to allow high quality freewheels to be utilised. Fitted with removable 18 tooth ACS freewheel

Bottom Bracket

Shimano sealed

Freewheel

Fixed rear sprocket 12 tooth

Headset

Black sealed aheadset 1 1/8"

Stem

Da Bomb alloy stem

Handlebars

Da Bomb alloy Trials

Front Brake

Magura HS33

Rear Brake

Magura HS33

Brake Levers

Magura HS33

Rims

Alex DX32 Alloy in black

Front Hub

Da Bomb Sealed cartridge bearing

Rear Hub

Da Bomb Sealed cartridge bearing with 14mm axle

Spokes

Stainless steel

Tyres

2.0" Front 2.5" Rear Bigger Wheel Fitted

Saddle

Da Bomb mini trials saddle

Seatpost

with saddle

Pedals

Twin cage sealed bearing

not bad for £300 exelent starter bike

http://www.bikes4trials.com/products.php?plid=m1b0s11p315

i dont no wether this is any help to you ? :D

Onza t-bird 06. but thats what i'm going 2 say isn't it, I ride one! seriously though look @ onza. I doubt u'll get any thing better than those 4 ur money.

BTW: would the guy with the da bomb b interested in a silver dx32 back wheel? the sprocket is knackered though.

Edit: sorry, just realised it was ur cousin.

Edited by CC12345678910

hey if you want one in your budget i would say the new t-pro but the only thing is that they have v-brakes not maguras but for about £100 over your buget you could get the older t-pro with maggies. T-pros are meant to be the best starter bikes. hope that helped .rob.