My Birthday!

Saracen Kid

they are two completely different bikes! one is a mod frame the others a stock! If you have a 26 or 20 inch bike you wont want to go getting a frame which is a different size because you will have to buy new wheels forks stem. practically everything....the woodstock one does look nice if youve got a 26 incher... :)

I would maybe invest in some new brakes like the echo ones or you can get a new pair of rims or maybe a bar and stem combo. How old are you today

he has 85 quid, he can't afford it? he could get a lever that he can't use but isn't that a bit pointless.

happy birthday. I would only get new rims if yours are breaking/really weak. I don't think that saracens can take wide rims?

if I were you I would use the money on something you need, not just to pinp your bike up.

like tires maybe? and keep some money spare incase you break something.

otherwise you would get annoyed when your bike breaks when you just spent all your money on something you didn't need.

i have a monty for sale .. mint condition .. but i can't sell and you can't buy .. so it would be pointless .. i could sort something else out ... i will sell you my frame out the forum (Y) cheers bennyb

Edited by bennyb

85 pound u wont get a frame pfft! i got a 06 t pro frame and bb with it 80 pound from ebey brand new :)

My mate did that (alexmitcho)!! his t-pro is pretty pimp but the oversized BB shell on it is gay becuase he can never use ISIS cranks or BB on that frame.

My mate did that (alexmitcho)!! his t-pro is pretty pimp but the oversized BB shell on it is gay becuase he can never use ISIS cranks or BB on that frame.

Welll...Acctually...you can. Mod_man fitted an FSA one to his t-pro and now runs tensile UCI urban legends..Modrider666(peter) fitted it for him...used loadsa locci and now its fine...not a problem with it.OOoooooooo happy birthday for then.lol :D