Today's Achievement For Me (and A Friend)

well today I sidehopped of an awkward ledge, it was about 4ft high and sloped outwards by about a foot and a half.

it also had a funny top, there were bricks sunk halfway into the ledge so to do it you have to balance on the corners of these bricks and then just do it.

im not very good at the sport but I'm proud of myself :D

OK, well done that is a pritty impressive sidehope if it actually happened(no pictures/videos = no evidence) also what is the actual point of this topic?

i have a video of my friend (trix) doing it a bit sketchy on the phone, but i have to find my bluetooth dongle first

and the 'point of this thread is that I'm proud of what i did

OK, well done that is a pritty impressive sidehope if it actually happened(no pictures/videos = no evidence) also what is the actual point of this topic?

to share his achievement, dont be such a hypocrit you make more pointless topics.

well today I sidehopped of an awkward ledge, it was about 4ft high and sloped outwards by about a foot and a half.

it also had a funny top, there were bricks sunk halfway into the ledge so to do it you have to balance on the corners of these bricks and then just do it.

im not very good at the sport but I'm proud of myself :D

nice one did u make it once or few times? go back do it again and take a video boyo :P congrats its always ace when people are chuffed at doing something they cudnt before :) im chuffed as my mate is helping me sort out my gaps and sidehops and its all starting to click :)

nice one did u make it once or few times? go back do it again and take a video boyo :P congrats its always ace when people are chuffed at doing something they cudnt before :) im chuffed as my mate is helping me sort out my gaps and sidehops and its all starting to click :)

i made it cleanly once, but the next time i tried it i landed but it was a bit sketchy

I just uploaded the video on youtube its unedited as i couldnt get it on windows movie maker anyways,

Ha ha, i thought i was the only one who used to do that! I used to love it, and i remember how pleased i was when i did it off one a foot or so higher than that, despite bending my bars severely i was well chuffed. Keep at it mate, the more you progress the more trials gets fun and interesting.

Now you need to work on your pedal hops and dropping off the wall on your back wheel ;)

Edited by Krisboats

Thats really good, i used to love doing it but then a few months ago i was hopping off a 5ft wall like that really easily and on the last attempt i didnt get the bike far enough away from the wall and totally smashed me rear mech and cassette :( Just a bit of friendly advice... hop as far as you physically can away from the wall to make sure it doesnt happen to you (Y)