My '07 Python! :p

CJtrials

hi people.

Just built up my new frame tonight so I thought I would share some pics with you. Btw I only have an El Cheapo headset as I wanted to get it ridable for tonight lol.

dsc00459fx9.jpg

dsc00460lz0.jpg

dsc00464vw6.jpg

dsc00465kk2.jpg

dsc00468ux1.jpg

dsc00469su0.jpg

Frame: Zoo! python '07 short

forks: Echo lite '07

Headset: El Cheapo Aheadset for now lol

Stem and Bars: Echo Team stem and Zoo! risers.

rear hub: blue profile

Front hub: blue Hope Pro 2

Rims: Fluro Pink Try-All

Spokes: mutiny black

Tyres: Maxxis Creepy Crawlers

Cranks and BB: Tryall

Bashring: Echo

Pedals: DMR V8s

Fr. Brake: Magura Louise

Rr. Brake: '06 Maggy

Chain: KMC Kool

Comments appreciated.. Thanks.

CJ.. (Y)

loving those bright wheelsets. they must stand out in a crowd!

Lol, thanks mate but not really, more like if you had black wheels you would stand out in a crowd!! Lumo rims are so common now, I am getting my hubs laced onto either white or black rims anyway soon! :D

Thanks for all the comments aswell people! (Y)

Ezza it rides so sexually lol, will see you at Leeds ride next weekend mate.

Cheers CJ.. (Y)

If you want new rims, you can do it yourself, as long as your getting the same make rims as before or similar, so that the spokes holes will be about the same distance apart.

Have a look in this topic: http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/forum/index....p;#entry1286968

By the way, nice bike, it looks smart. I like all the polished up bits, but you should do the front disc lever now.

If you want new rims, you can do it yourself, as long as your getting the same make rims as before or similar, so that the spokes holes will be about the same distance apart.

Have a look in this topic: http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/forum/index....p;#entry1286968

By the way, nice bike, it looks smart. I like all the polished up bits, but you should do the front disc lever now.

Oooo thanks for letting me know about that mate, so if I buy another tryall rim it should be really easy to do?? As it will be the same rim but a different colour.

And I am going to polish the disc lever but you can't remove the blades which is a bummer...

CJ.. (Y)

Oooo thanks for letting me know about that mate, so if I buy another tryall rim it should be really easy to do?? As it will be the same rim but a different colour.

And I am going to polish the disc lever but you can't remove the blades which is a bummer...

CJ.. (Y)

No probs mate, if you can't get it exactly true then take it to your LBS, theywill charge much more to swap the rim than just to true it. Take you time, I would get the spokes into the new rim and then slowly build the tension in.

That thing about the lever is rather gay, although it looks pretty cool to be honest, I used to have black laces in one shoe and white in the other for a while, maybe its catching on...