Woo 07 Gu

Ash-Kennard

Ive had a 06 short meself didn't like it. And ive ridden matt awrkrights 07 gu and its just a pogostick i find the high bb restrictive it doesn't allow you to do moves aswell its just good on backwheel.

i dont find it like a pogo stick at all. its sweet for rolling moves, hooks, rolling gaps, taps (i got 45 to back, to 90 and to front wheel)(nearly had the gate in my avatar too (48")). for static things its awesome too, i can gap a fair bit further than on my control, i managed to sidehop 45" and it front wheel gaps monsterously well.

what colour rims though... black or silver? i cant decide, all i know is the blue looks wrong atm.

what colour rims though... black or silver? i cant decide, all i know is the blue looks wrong atm.

blue deffo doesnt look wrong! looks great.

if you do change though, i reckon silver rims.

but then cos you have silver rear hub you should prob go for black rims :S or swap your pro2...

Very sweet bike u got there Ash... shithot!

just curious zoo bars? Iv just taken mine off as i was constantly moving them forward or back trying to find a position tat didnt kill my wrists... how do you like em? i mean oviously u like em cuz u got em but yeah just curious bout the setup.

Jealous...

danny

(walks over to corner of room and wipes dust off the karbon... will ride u soon one day... oneday!) :P

best way to do it i find is to undo all the stem bolts holding the bars, and put your fingers under the ends of the bars, let the bars fall into position and get someone to tighten the bolts up, i dunno why but i find its get the best positioning probably because it is exactly as high as they can go.

may get a pazzaz stem sometime too...

and yeah, id love to ride with you bud, never seen a karbon in the flesh.