Nfs Carbon

Joe Sheehan!

I found Most Wanted much better and played it a load more.

It's also older so probbaly cheaper.

However, there is no drifting in MW. Which I'm not fussed about because it's just too easy in Carbon, get underground if drifting is a must.

I found tuner because they go like they are on rails, no shit, straight round the corner.

Anyway, Forza 2 is far superior to every racing game ever. Fact.

1daf7e9ed23143cb9e155baer0.jpg

I painted that. Not easy when there are only 3 fonts and basic shapes to make stuff from.

Carbon is quite good, i got it off a friend, who downloaded it, but then i got to like the 3rd level thing, about 5 things in and just couldn't win anymore, so i got a trainer for it (program that puts cheats in) and i had fun, then got bored again. Then it died...

Same thing happened with San Andreas, illegally, did stuff, got bored, got cheats, got bored, it died. Did play SA for longer than Carbon though.

I'd probably buy both if i had the dorrah, but i don't.

TDU ( test drive unlimited) is way better than NFSC, its like a cross of gta, forza and nfs series.

loads of super cars:D and Hawaii open roads = very fast game play:P

only thing is its a bitch on the pc, loads of bugs and online play it abit hit and miss to be honest.

BUT the new patch is out sooon:d

I love carbon, anyone else completed it in all 3 classes?

If so which did you find the hardest?

I have, and muscle was the hardest, as somebody said. Big and cumbersome, although they own on the straights for top speed.

I found this game slightly dissapoitning though, as the scenery and map got very tedious after a while, and so did the races, all very samey samey. Although I suppose that comes with most games after a while. Also it would be better if it was like nfsu, where you can modify every detail on the car, such as headlights etc, where as n nfsc you cant.

But overall, a good game :)

It's just not 'difficult'. To beat the cops, to drift, to win the race, it's always easy. And you can't even use the R8 in the 'career' mode, pointless.

On Most Wanted, some of the cop chases were intense, I love that game.

Most Wanted > All Other NFS games > Carbon

TDU ( test drive unlimited) is way better than NFSC, its like a cross of gta, forza and nfs series.

loads of super cars:D and Hawaii open roads = very fast game play:P

only thing is its a bitch on the pc, loads of bugs and online play it abit hit and miss to be honest.

BUT the new patch is out sooon:d

May well be, but i have a PS2. And my PC is shit (Y)

NFS are all a waste of time on the PS2 there really just so understimulating and fustrating, enjoy playing them though but yea i completed them all now did it pretty easilly, i think thats the weakness with driving games, its a been there done that type of thing, but yea easy good while it lasts