What's The Funniest Thing That Has Hapened To You Or A Mate While

Well, what's the funniest thing that has ever happened to you or a mate while riding.I'll start:-

Me and mod_man(john) were biking home from school and he noticed that his crank was loose so he went slowly. As we proceeded further dwon the road it fell off! We both pissed ourselves :P:lol:lol

Anything happened to you like this?

I was dropping off a wall and my rear brake stuck, dunno why, but I ended up dropping my front wheel and landing on my frame. By back brake was sticking for a moment, I twiddled the tpa pumped it a few times and it was OK.

my mate barnes was riding towards me, and wasnt looking, he clipped his pedal a hand rail and got flipped over his bars and went half way accross the skate park on his back.

made us chuckle for ages .

and he didn't get hurt so it was better :)

i dont no this guy but i went to bristol once and where just starting to ride and these few riders come along this kid done his first skip and his crank arm snapped in half and he hadnt been riding 1 minute.

pull endos or front hop in front of a lot of people to show of and fart during the moves... then scape living friend with all the confuse

ride with the pants down showing the hairy ass

show the ass to downhillers during comps

pull endos or front hop in front of a lot of people to show of and fart during the moves... then scape living friend with all the confuse

ride with the pants down showing the hairy ass

show the ass to downhillers during comps

whatever floats your boat (Y) lmao

mine was similar to one previously mentiond i was doing a drop (about 5 feet) brake stoped ,or i forgot to let go ? and i nosedived the bike got stuck on the ledge but i carried on going ended up almost parkour rolling at the botton , on concrete!!! really hurt but my friends obviously found it funny

riding in bristol, mates doing a few sidehops..homeless guy walks up to us, starts watching and cheering when they land on, he then says "its good what you do but why the silly hats" refering to our helmets! he couldnt get that we wear the "silly hats" for our safety!

we then noticed as he was walking off that he had no shoes on! and an open empty rucksack, had the earge to say why no shoes!

Tim.

Edited by Tim H